Saturday, July 11, 2009

Technology...

..is not my friend this past week!
My computer is refusing to cooperate, mainly due to the dial up modem we have to use. We are in the process of getting an air card, but need an external amplifier and antenna to boost the signal ( we live in the base of a canyon..great for peace, not so good for internet service!) so for now, writing requires a trip to the library...where I am now.
The garden is producing lovely tomatoes now, the green beans are just about exhausted so I have replanted them, the early peaches are making wonderful jams and the apricots are beautiful this year. In another week or so...fresh Honeydew melons and maybe the corn as well.
the baby goats are getting big and so need to be moved to a new playarea next to the big goats this week....so I'll be fixing fence bright and early Monday morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have begun to work my way through Rodney Yee's 8 week yoga course that I found at the library... must start a program instead of just meandering about the mat...
I have been able to read blogs during the week when the dial-up cooperates and will hopefully be back in town this week and let you know if I have remembered to be mindful in life...
(a big thank you to the bloggeers on the right...you keep me going!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I snapped at the dog this morning while I was moving from one pose to the other... he was being a dog... it's his naure...right?
So why the snap?
Dunno.
Hubby said,
" Doesn't sound like that yoga is workin' for ya".
OUCH.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Breathe in.........
breath out........
repeat.
Namaste.

2 comments:

MaHi said...

Good to read your post. It sounds like you live in paradise. Where is this place. California? I lived in Woodside, CA, close to Standford for some years. I loved the weather. Have a beautiful day in paradise. Namaste.

EarthlyTemple said...

Yes, we are in Northern Californis...smack dab between Sacramento and San Francisco. I believe Woodside is in Southern California?
And, yes, it's a paradise to me!
The weather has been VERY mild for summer..only mid 80's so far...we might get a few days of 100 this week. Usually we have had more 100 degree days then not...I like the mid 90's but that's my limit before I hibernate inside :)
Thank you for commenting..nice to know I'm not just talking to my self!!